Online Home Business
I am Antony and welcome to my website which I hope you will find to be informative. I have aimed to provide lots of information about what you need to do and what not to do when you start working from home in an online business. However should you still have any questions then Add me on Skype or Facebook and I can answer any questions you have.
You may be like me before I started working in my online business and have a preconceived idea in your mind of what working online is all about the terms “Network Marketing, direct sales or multi level marketing are all names that are banded about.
And yes I had one too, and I must say a very stereotypical one as well: Housewives buying and selling Avon while gossiping and eating finger sandwiches, or a high-pressure sales person trying to convince you how easily you can become wealthy if only you and your friends and their family and so on would buy and sell some health and well being products from you and for you.
Well, as I found out these images couldn’t be further from the reality of working online from home. It’s neither a social hobby nor a get rich quick scheme but a genuine opportunity for you to earn money running your own full or part time business.
Q: But what does it take to succeed in this industry?
A: Here are my tips:-
Choose wisely. just like with Indiana Jones this is one of the most important factors. There are seven key points that you should be look for when when making a decision which company to be associated with.
- When was the company established? is the company stable
- Are the products or services something that consumers will use and need more of.
- Is the pay plan or compensation plan even and fair and generous? This is very important as the pay plan represents exactly how you’ll get paid or not get paid as the case maybe.
- Do the company and it’s management have integrity. As much as possible you need to investigate, the experience of the CEO and their experience in the network marketing industry, and have they been successful in other network marketing companies? And do they have an excellent reputation?
- Look at where the company’s at, it’s momentum and if it’s growing.
- Every business in the world is a system and you need to look at this. Does it work? do you get training and support. MacDonalds are able to sell arguable not the best burger in the world but their system is amazing. But if you don’t have a great business system then even you have the best burger int he world you wont make any money. Most network marketing companies will have a transferable training system that they use, and that’s where mentorship and training comes in.
- Once you start you need to treat it like a proper job, because it is and your income is directly related to the effort you put in.